Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mom and Colleen visit!

I was so so blessed last week to have my Mom and sister Colleen come and visit me for a whole 5 days in Rome!

We had so much fun together! We saw all of the "must-sees" in Rome and walked everywhere!


Cool Mom chillin' at the Circo Massimo.

This is my favorite picture! Look at these beautiful ladies!

Not only did we get to explore Rome together but we also went with my class to a day trip to Assisi. Hands down, Assisi was the most beautiful places I've been to in Italy. You could just feel the Lord's presence through the whole town!


Inside the Duomo of Assisi.

The most beautiful sister in the world!

I am so happy that we got to spend this extra special girls weekend together- we will never forget it! 

We even got to go to the Vatican for Palm Sunday mass! 













No comments:

Post a Comment