Saturday, April 21, 2012

Parigi

I can't lie: out of all of my trips this semester, Paris definitely took the prize. Ahhh Paris! It was one of the only cities that I feel like I really MUST go back to visit again in some point in life. Megan, Jason, Nora and Megan's cousin Trish all rented an apartment for the weekend (best idea ever) and we were pretty much obsessed with it from the beginning. It was so cute! And our pet cat for the weekend was charming.


We did sooo much over the weekend (we were there for 3 nights) that I'll just give you the highlights. We got there Thursday night so we got up early on Friday morning and went exploring. We went to Notre Dame, walked across the "key" bridge

Notre Dame!

Love me some Saint Joseph.

Couples write their names on a lock and put it here on the bridge to symbolize their ever-lasting love for each other! So Paris!

Is it bad that I totally recognized this fountain because it's where Ann Hathaway has her self-awackening moment in "The Devil Wears Prada"?


We went to Versailles! It was SO HUGE! And breath-takingly gorgeous.


The gardens.

Just soaking up some sun by the lake!

After seeing the Chateau, we walked around the town of Versailles which was just lovely and they were having a flower festival that weekend!


We also went to the Louvre! It was also giant. 


The Nike of Samothrace.

And of course we saw the classics:



All and all, it was such a magical weekend with wonderful friends and I can't wait to go back someday!


No comments:

Post a Comment