Saturday, April 21, 2012

Napoli

Last weekend our school took us our last trip of the semester (I know I don't want to talk about it!)

We went to four different cities: Pompeii, Sorrento, Capri and Naples.

Our first stop was Pompeii! So cool! One of our professors used to work there so she gave us an amazing tour!


Mount Vesuvius in the background!

Our hotel was in Sorrento and here was the view outside my window:


More of Sorrento.

On Sunday, we had the whole day free to ourselves! So after mass, Nora, Megan, Jason, Carolann and I headed to the island of Capri! After a pretty rough boat ride (never again will you find me on a boat of any kind) the sea-sickness was totally worth it. We hiked all over Capri. It was too gorgeous for words.




On the last day of our trip we went to Naples. Naples was... dirty. Hahah I loved seeing another city in Italy but I don't think I'd go back. But! I did eat the best pizza that I've ever had in my life since pizza was invented in Naples!


Piazza in Naples

The trip was the perfecting finishing trip to such an incredible semester!










No comments:

Post a Comment